Botminds V2.522 December 2017
A new release made available today in Euclid. Release #V2.1
This release adds only two new features and focusses mainly towards more stability with lot of bug fixes & improvements.
- We are now tracking number of corrective annotations done in a page as part of activity logging. This will help us to track improvement in accuracy.
- A pause button to stop activity logging while leaving the desk with ability to resume activity
- Up Arrow / Down Arrow can be used now for cursor movement while editing the keyword, previously it lead to upvote/downvote or moving to next segment
- Annotations on Noise content allowed early when you do through keyboard – now fixed.
- When suggested label also assigned manually from available labels, auto play started again from first segment – now fixed
- Clearing selected text and keyword on completing label assignment.
- Change a segment from noise to content for corrective action, you can do annotations immediately without doing refresh as earlier.
- Newly created segments through break n merge made available for segment traversal immediately – earlier you have to refresh.
- Segments moved from noise as content made available for segment traversal immediately – earlier you have to refresh.
- Child label annotation shown with its full hierarchy in summary panel – earlier its directly shown as first level label, until you refresh.
- A consistent navigation bar across all pages
- Brought back the document level annotation ability that got missed in design revamp.
- Redundant Learners & Plans tab got removed from settings page
- Showing only ten documents on Search, that means you got load more option now.
- Differentiated the highlight between hovering on a segment and selected segment
- Ability to unpublish a published skill
- Load more option to show old examples added for a label with latest examples on top.
- You can see all models generated for a skill instead of latest 10 models earlier
- We are now showing details about child bots included in the model description. This is when you generate model for a bot by selecting child bots using hierarchy display.