Case Study - Botminds AI helped an Investment Bank reduce their company-research profile creation time by 70%06 July 2020
AUTOMATE COMPANY PROFILE GENERATION
The client is a multinational investment banking and financial services company with offices in more than 45 countries. They are ranked in the Fortune 500 list of the largest U.S. corporations by total revenue.
Corporations, organizations, and governments around the world rely on this client for their highly reputed financial advisory and capital raising services.
The client needed a robust automated system to build company profiles in a short time. The company profile analysis helps make critical investment decisions but was done manually. It required 24 hours to build a profile for each new company even with minimal data points.
This was reducing the efficacy of the insights as they were stale by the time they were available. The time spent on manually checking for information updates meant lost investment opportunities. And hence, lost profits.
- More than 150 sources needed to be monitored frequently.
- Data points then had to be extracted manually by analysts which was counter-productive.
- More time was spent on collecting data than doing the actual opportunity analysis.
- Missing real-time data was undermining the quality of investment decisions.
- Alternative datasets were missing which was impacting the robustness of the financial models, and hence the client's competitive advantage.
- Custom scripts and consolidation activities were required each time to create a singular company profile view.
Building a singular view of a company based on hundreds of data points across the web for a customer