Webinar - Intelligent Process Automation for Financial Services Back Office25 February 2021
Intelligent Process Automation for Financial Services Back Office
Financial Services Industry has been the first mover towards automation adoption. Bottom-line efficiency and faster turnaround time are the key metrics. In the modern Financial service industry, the applications for machine learning, artificial intelligence, and robotic process automation are advancing at a fast and rapid pace. AI has seen a progressive growth that will continue to surprise us with its unlimited competence.
The rapid adoption of Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) by Financial Services Industry using AI tools, can offer their customers competitive advantages that support their strategic goals. Intelligent process automation (IPA), powered by AI and machine learning technologies, promises to revolutionize Financial services industry in the way it operates, maximizes efficiency by cutting costs and ensuring optimal service levels.
During this webinar, you will discover the World’s first Unified Intelligent Document Processing and Process Automation platform and gain insights on how, you too, as a Business leader could automate your financial services processes that heavily rely on documents.
Key takeaways from the webinar:
- Automation challenges faced by Finance Services Organization
- Intelligent Document Processing – understand the opportunities
- Extract business insights from complex documents
- Case Study - How a Financial Services Organisation achieved 75% reduction in time spent, within 8 weeks
Panel Members :
- Aditya Deuskar - VP, Digital Transformation Leader & Emerging Tech. Expert
- Nikhil Asopa - Country Head, Japan & Korea Business & Operations, Wipro
- Mohit Middha - Director, S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Naveen Sharma - AVP Finance, Systems & Transformation, Infosys
- Krishnan Ramachandran - SVP F&A and India CFO, Hinduja Global Solutions
- Gokul Ganapathi - Co-Founder & CEO, Botminds Inc
- Vikas Anand - VP, Sales & Marketing, Botminds Inc